Thursday, February 19, 2009

Katie's Birthday


Our little Katie turned three on the 17th! We can't believe how big she has gotten, seems like just yesterday we had her! She is so fun to have around, and such a good little helper! Here are a few pictures from her birthday party we had with Nana and Papa.
Andee kept blowing the candles out for her, she we had to keep relighting them--after about three tries I think she finally got them!
Our big Birthday girl!
She has had an obsession with Tinkerbell lately, so we found her a few Tinkerbell costumes that she absolutely loved! She kept trying to get everyone to fly her around, finally Nana gave in and for the past few days, all we have heard is that she wants to fly! Thanks Nana! LOL













2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday little Katie. I love Tink too. You look so cute in your little costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know about the caliber, now I am actually thinking about getting a jeep compass. I can't make up my mind. hahaha

    ReplyDelete